August 29th Training: ABC’s of QI
Registration and a light breakfast served from 8-8:30AM
PHC, in collaboration with the North Coast Clinics Network (NCCN) and the Healthcare Alliance of Northern California (HANC), is offering ABC’s of QI in person training again this fall. It will be a one-day in-person training designed to teach you the basic principles of Quality Improvement. The course covers the following topics:
- What is Quality Improvement?
- Introduction to the Model for Improvement
- How to create an Aim statement (project goal)
- How to use data to measure quality and drive improvement
- Tips for developing change ideas that lead to improvement
- Testing changes with the Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) cycle
The course is designed for individuals working on quality improvement projects, including: medical directors, clinicians, QI managers/coordinators, data analysts, front and back office staff.
* Application for CME credit for this live event has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP16728 for 5.5 hours.
Registration and light breakfast from 8:30-9:00AM.
DATE AND TIME
Wed, August 29, 2018
9:00 AM – 4:30 PM PDT
Sequoia Conference Center
901 Myrtle Avenue
Eureka, CA 95501