ABCs of Quality Improvement
Presented by Partnership Improvement Academy
The following topics will be discussed at this event:
• What is Quality Improvement?
• Introduction to the Model for Improvement
• Learn how to create an Aim (project goal) statement
• Learn how to use data to measure quality and drive improvement
• Tips for developing change ideas for improvement
• Testing changes via the Plan-Do-Study-Act cycle
Registration is FREE
Date: Monday, May 22, 2017
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: Siskiyou County Office of Education, 609 South Gold Street, Yreka, CA 96097
Instructors: Melanie Ridley, Quality Improvement
Consultant, HANC; and Trisha Cooke, Director of Education and Innovation, North Coast Clinics Network
Contact: Staci Vercellotti at (530) 999-6807 or firstname.lastname@example.org