September 19: ABCs of Quality Improvement in Eureka
PHC is offering an ABC’s of QI in-person training again this fall. This is a one-day in-person training designed to teach you the basic principles of Quality Improvement. The course covers the following topics:
• What is Quality Improvement?
• Introduction to the Model for Improvement
• How to create an Aim statement (project goal)
• How to use data to measure quality and drive improvement
• Tips for developing change ideas that lead to improvement
• Testing changes with the Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) cycle
The course is designed for individuals working on quality improvement projects, including: medical directors, clinicians, QI managers/coordinators, data analysts, front and back office staff.
Date: September 19, 2017 (Tuesday)
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: Sequoia Conference Center – 901 Myrtle Avenue, Eureka, CA
Email questions to Amanda firstname.lastname@example.org or Staci email@example.com